Morning sickness, insomnia, an ever-growing belly, and the long, agonizing wait of labor … it’s all worth it! Enjoy these 29 things only someone who’s endured the nine-month journey of pregnancy would understand.
1. What it feels like to be completely terrified and excited at the same time.
2. Morning sickness that lasts. All. Damn. Day.
3. That pantiliners aren’t just for periods.
4. That sometimes you get diaper rash even when you don’t wear diapers.
5. Mucus plugs. ‘Nuff said.
6. What Dolly Parton must feel like.
7. Cankles that engulf your entire leg.